Sunday, August 26, 2012

Technical difficulties, but a freebie to make it better!


I wish I could have posted a winner by now! Unfortunately I am experiencing some technical difficulties with Rafflecopter. I am waiting for a response from their team. I will post a winner as soon as I have one. Thanks for being patient! 


Here's a fun freebie for back to school. This is how I organize my class birthdays. I have a poster in my room, but I often need to know at home for things such as newsletters, or my flipcharts (I put notes wishing them happy birthday for my morning message). I keep this with my lesson plan binder for easy access. Plus, it's pretty cute :) 


Enjoy! Hope everyone is having a great start to the school year. My husband starts this week and he's dragging a bit :) I keep telling him it's better once it 
gets started, but apparently he doesn't believe me! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com