Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Finished Classroom Photos {And 3 more days to enter to win $50 for your classroom!}

*Enter to win a $50 gift card on my previous post! Ends Friday!*

Wow. Tomorrow it's finally here. First day! It's definitely going to be hard to remember to take photos and blog during the school year. I completely forgot to take pictures after open house. I did love the few students I got to meet, though. Today was our last teacher work day, so I took some pictures of my classroom before it's a disaster. 



This is my desk area. Notice you can SEE the desk? May not last. Just sayin'.

Here are my desks. I don't know if this is the ideal arrangement for seating, but for now it'll do. Do you like my little tissue paper pom-poms? Unnecessary, but cute :) 

Here's the bulletin board by my dry erase. The buckets hold my markers and erasers. The "Sweet Rewards" are for our whole class rewards. 


Another appearance by my ikea easel, and my WBT rules.

Another view from the door. You can see my cute owl painting I thought I needed :) 

I hope tomorrow goes well. I secretly dread the first couple days of just teaching routine. But soon it'll be over and we can start to have fun and learn! 

1 comments:

Randi said...[Reply]

You have so many cabinets! It looks wonderful!

Teaching With Stowe

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com